To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
Cory Bailly's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I came a few weeks prior for a motorcycle inspection and was told I'd have to wait for the 6 other cars in line. It would be amazing if motorcycle inspections had their own line separate from car inspections!
However, when I came the second time there were only a few cars ahead of me. The line went by very quickly and everybody was extremely professional!
Cookie domain is:
Cookie path is: /
Site cookie path is: /
DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE is: affordable-auto-glass.com
ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH is: /wp-admin