To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Angela Fernandes's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
Nick Roman of Bertera Chrysler Jeep
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I came to get my inspection sticker based upon my dealership's recommendation and Billy, the service technician was so pleasant and reassuring that I wanted to bring my 2nd vehicle in for an inspection sticker as well. Billy is wonderful and takes excellent care of your vehicle. I only returned because of how he takes the time to be friendly and take good care of your vehicle as he works. He also answered my questions about my windshield and gave me instructions on how to remove tape residue from my windshield the was installed by a different company, which made me decide to also have my windshield replaced here in the future.