To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
Donna Finney's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I was very satisfied with the customer service what I was dissatisfied about was I went for an inspection sticker I believe on the 18th of March and had a rejection sticker I went to my own mechanic in New York and had no problem getting a sticker and then talking to a dealership here in town they told me that all the inspection stations were having troubles with their machines in the month of March and made me still have as I went back to get my inspection sticker the last week of April I passed my inspection sticker at affordable Glass I found that was quite strange that I couldn't pass the first time but I passed the second time but no problem and I think I was a little more upset because I ended up paying $70 for an inspection sticker which I should have got the first time
Cookie domain is:
Cookie path is: /
Site cookie path is: /
DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE is: affordable-auto-glass.com
ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH is: /wp-admin