To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Michelle Parent's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I came screeching in just before you stopped doing inspections for the day and the lovely CSR let me in with one minute to spare. She was extremely pleasant and did not make me feel rushed nor did she seem irritated that I cut it so close. My technician Mike was a hoot! He was very knowledgeable and friendly, and offered me some much needed practical advice. I have been going out of my way to come here for years and make sure the rest of my family does as well. I may be the only person who actually looks forward to "inspection time", but I enjoy seeing the Affordable staff and, of course, receiving my complimentary "MUST HAVE" glass cleaner. Thank you all for being a much needed oasis in a sea of grumpy people.