To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Brittnee Newell's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
Bertera Subaru referred me when I first bought my car
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I came in for my vehicle inspection in regards to covid regulations but everyone (the woman working the front desk and the man who inspected my car) was masked up, kept socially distant and my car was wiped down before and after. We had to wait outside which wasn’t great because it was very cold but the man doing the inspection was really fast so it was okay - I’d rather be cold than sick! Thank you for following guidelines and for being courteous. This is my second time having my inspection done here and I’ll definitely keep coming. Everything is always quick and easy.