To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Megan Martineau's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I brought my vehicle in to get a windshield replacement for 7:30, and I requested my sticker be done as well. I got a phone call around 11, letting me know my car was ready to be picked up. I arrived to find out that there were “electrical problems” and I would need to bring my car to a mechanic to get it fixed.
Because of those “problems” my windshield was not calibrated and I did not get my sticker. None of which was told to me over the phone.
When I brought my vehicle in, there were no “electrical problems”, so why all of the sudden now?
I brought my car to a mechanic, who stated something was done when the windshield was replaced. I had to pay $178, for a repair that you caused. Horrible customer service. You mess something up, you fix it.