To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Jeremy Therrien's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
The work for replacing my windshield was done satisfactorily but after about two weeks, upon opening and closing my trunk, the windshield molding trim that runs the length of the roof started to fall off. Upon removing the trim, it seems as though the majority of the clips that hold the trim on were broken. Instead of properly replacing the clips with new ones, the windshield silicon was used to hold the trim to the clips. Although the installation seemed great line normal, it wound up being a disappointing experience