To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Ashley Rossen's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Very friendly front staff and technicians. My husband who is deployed had set an apt. to get a few spots fixed on my windshield but upon getting there they and I agreed the spots were not knicks they were scratches and did not need immediate repair. They offered to buff it if I wanted but I declined. Its nice that they didn't just take my business they actually took the time to troubleshoot with me. Because of their honesty I then came back later in the month for an inspection. Billy helped me and gave me a free window cleaner after. I would definitly recommend Affordable Auto Glass.