To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Michele Buczek's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
My dealership doesn’t perform inspections and suggested going to Affordable Auto Glass. The customer service representative was very friendly and polite. She informed me how long it could take to get an inspection done. It was actually done and half the time she stated which was a pleasant surprise. I’ll continue going back to them for my inspection sticker.