To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
GAIL GEBEAU's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
I WAS VERY SATISFIIED WITH THE CSR..SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WENT OUT OF HER WAY CALLING FOR A PART THAT I NEEDED AND GETTING PRICES..
THE ONLY ONE PROBLEM I HAD, WAS WHEN MY CAR WENT IN FOR THE GLASS REPLACEMENT, THE PASSENGER SIDE AIR BAG CAME ON...WHICH WAS NOT ON WHEN I DROPPED THE CAR OFF... I THOUGHT POSSIBLE WHEN REMOVING THE DOOR PANEL, IT MIGHT OF CAUSE A MALFUNCTION WITH THE ELECTRICAL COMPONENT? I DID CALL AND THE THE CSR SAID THAT WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LIGHT COMING ON? i AM STILL NOT ALL THAT SURE ABOUT THAT? HOWEVER, THE LIGHT IS STILL ON AND IT NEEDS TO BE RE-SET SO THE LIGHT WILL GO OFF...
OTHER THAN THAT, I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR COMPANY!!