To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Paul Zielinski's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Went in for vehicle inspection sticker. Billy and Mike were professional and upfront with me about some lightbulbs that were burned out that I was not aware of. They offered to replace them for a nominal/reasonable charge. Because if this, I passed and was on my way. No hassles. Thank you AAG!