To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Larry Baran's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Stopped by to get Mass inspection. Due to the Covid-19 had to stay in the car until a representative came to the car. She took my registration and credit card. A couple minutes later she returned my card and receipt. My car was taken into the inspection bay within a few minutes. The only problem was that no one is allowed inside the waiting room and it was fairly chilly outside. The inspection was done in a timely manor so the outside Waite wasn’t too bad. I would recommend going on a warmer day. Other than that an EXCELLENT JOB!!