To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Jeannie Moriarty's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Very professional. Will always use and recommend Affordable Glass for Inspection and glass replacement as needed. I was disappointed with, what I understand, is the “owner’s” policy to charge $2 (velcro/process) to put my transponder from my former car on my new car as it was inspected. The technician was sweet, professional and courteous about doing this for me in following policy. I needed the assistance of how and where to place it correctly. I was charged this fee at the front desk. This left me with a negative feeling which is not at all Affordable Glass’ style. Minor courtesies without charge are important. That said..Affordable Glass is a beautifully run business..glad a friend recommended them to me.