To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Chirantan Kanani's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
The wiper blades I got are not good quality. I was told they would serve me well, but they make a lot of noise when they wipe the glass, and do not wipe the windshield properly either. I might need to call your office to get them replaced.
Also, the recorded phone message says you offer a courtesy vehicle for customers while the vehicle is being repaired. I was neither offered a courtesy vehicle. I appreciated the ride to a nearby Panera Bread store for waiting, but they refused to pick me up when the work was done even though I requested it a couple of times and the place where I was to be picked up was only about 1.5 miles from your store. I called an Uber to get back to the store, but I would have appreciated the ride back. I'm sure other customers would too.