To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Maria Lawrence's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Re: #3 - Only because this is a work vehicle was the scheduling an issue...since I need it to work, with employees, it would have been GREAT to have the mobile unit out to replace, but we understand, due to the size of vehicle, it was best to have the repair done in the shop! (if it had been a "regular work day" I would have paid my employees to sit and wait for the 3+hours the truck was not available, but - we were able to schedule it far in advance to switch things around!!)
THANKS for excellent service and help from the first call till I picked truck up after replacement!!