To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Pavel Derevyanchuk's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
The service was great just wish that affordable auto glass would not discriminate against a cash buyer by requiring payments to be made by credit card only as described by massachusetts state general law Part 3 title 6 section 10A. I wanted to pay cash and they would not accept it. That is very inconvenient for me.