To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Bridget Mancini's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
Former place of employment
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
It was raining and we had to stand at the door as the receptionist paid no attention or acknowledgement that we were standing there. I didn’t feel that she did her best at making us feel that we were being taken care of as there was no eye contact or hand gesture at all. Someone else came to the door to ask why we were there. He was pleasant and helpful.