To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Ronald Kozak's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Only one disappointment, I called on Monday and received an appointment for that Thursday morning. When I arrived we were told you were over booked and could see me on Friday. Also a comment was made that a walk in had come in also. Poor booking. Fortunately we were able to make the Friday appointment. I would still use your shop for any future needs. I'm hoping my mishap was a one and only.