To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Paul Ruccio's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
We had an 8:00am appointment and was told the appointment would be approximately 4 hours. I was going to wait and work next door using WiFi while the windshield was being replaced. Upon arrival, was told it'd be ready around 4:00pm. I didn't facilitate a ride or anything prior to my arrival. After expressing my frustration, I facilitated a ride. The work ended up getting done by 12:00 noon (within 4 hours) but I already lost critical work time facilitating a ride and traveling back and forth when I had no intention to leave. Overall, everything else went smooth. The appointment process seems broken. I'd recommend looking into a more efficient process or how you communicate to customers regarding appointments.