To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Chris Galczynski's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
Insurance Agent,Sign,Web Site
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
Answered all my questions in a professional manor. Amazingly professional shop. The shop is spotless and the employees are all in uniform and know what they are talking about. You cant even tell my windshield has been replaced it looks "factory assembly line installed" which was something I was highly concerned about as I am very fussy when it comes to my vehicles. I would recommend going here for glass replacement and I would not hesitate to go back to this business for service no question. Thank You!!!