To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Erin Demers's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
The new windshield that I had put on has a leak in the seal which you can hear when going above 35 mph. With that, the moisture in my car keeps building up taking me about 15-20 minutes of high powered air to make the windows transparent enough to see through and drive. Not happy with this service unfortunately.