To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Faye Drain's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
It was a suprise that I had to pay $2.00 for the transponder velcro strips. Last year when I had my windshield glass replaced there was no charge. The charge was no big deal. I received great service and my car was ready earlier than promised. I will definitely recommend Affordable Auto Glass to my friends. Thank you. Faye Drain