To leave feedback from your own experience with Affordable Auto Glass, please select the button below that describes you best:
All User Feedback
Theresa Renaud's Feedback
1. How did you hear about us?
My father ,Previous Service
2. When you called for service, was your phone call answered promptly and courteously?
3. Were you satisfied with the scheduling of your service request?
4. Was the work performed to your satisfaction?
5. Was the technician polite, neat and clean in appearance?
6. Did the technician clean up your automobile after the service was performed?
7. Would you recommend us to others?
8. Was the staff friendly and knowledgable?
9. How would you rate your overall service experience with us?
10.Did the Customer Service Representative ask if you wanted new wiper blades?
11.Did the Customer Service Representative ask you if you need an inspection sticker?
12.Did the Customer Service Representative give you the option to fill out this comment card on our website?
13. Did the CSR ask for your e-mail adress?
The only issue I had was that the technician did not put the license plate back in appropriately. They removed the protective plastic piece that lines the entire plate (front and back) and did not put them back on. It's a brand new car and now I have to remove the bolts to put them back on. It is currently metal plate against my BRAND NEW CAR. I couldn't answer ?s 10 & 11 appropriately because the website woukfnt let me view the complete sentences.. survey was not done on a desktop.